Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pete Doherty

So I was laying on the couch tonight watching something dull on ABC and I must have drifted off, next thing I know I'm stirred awake by beautiful music. Rage has a lasso around me, drawing me into the T.V. and I see the some foggy white letters, but before I can read them - a familiar voice...

I think to myself... is that...? It can't be Pete Doherty..!? Sure enough, the words say Pete Doherty. And I don't mean Babyshambles or The Libertines. Pure and simple Pete Doherty.



I had no idea he was making new stuff! I'm fucking thrilled and this one's a keeper. He's already a bit of an icon for me but I'm surprised to see something so coherent coming out of him after recent times (not that the crazy drug addled thing isn't part of his charm).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the album. Let's hope this lasts.

Also, I really like his personal style and 'tude.

No comments:

Post a Comment